Google PPC Courses in Pune
The Academy of Digital Marketing is a popular institute which offers full-fledged digital marketing courses in Pune.
Google PPC Courses in Pune
The Academy of Digital Marketing is a popular institute which offers full-fledged digital marketing courses in Pune. From SEO Optimization to Paid Marketing, Email Marketing to Mobile Marketing, the courses cover everything that can boost your career into the digital world.
The reason why ADM is considered as one of the top digital marketing institutes in Pune is that the courses available here are specially designed with the experience of managing a digital marketing agency. This makes it a great place to learn and gain knowledge about the industry from highly skilled experts.
Introduction to Google PPC
Let’s first understand what it actually is. Google PPC or Pay Per Click is an advertising technique which helps you advertise on the Google search engine to convey information about your business and reach your target audience. Unlike SEO which is used to improve the ranking organically, PPC is a paid form in which you pay to Google for specific keywords in order to display your listings on the top of SERPs.
Google PPC is a powerful and cost-effective tool used by millions of websites around the globe to drive more traffic to the website using paid platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc. It also helps boost sales and builds brand awareness in lesser time.
Importance of Pay Per Click for a Website
Driving traffic on your website might seem a simple task but it is not. But since Google algorithms consider and reward only high-quality websites with organic rankings, it can take a huge amount of time, cost and efforts. This is where Google Pay Per Click helps to drive traffic and sales faster, allowing you to have a complete control over your listing appearance in the SERPs.
If you are using PPC along with SEO technique, the chances of your website ranking up higher will be better. People searching for something specific to buy online get attracted by the creative PPC ads. Clicking on them takes the user to the landing page of that particular website which improves the chances of sale.
Multiple Career Opportunities for PPC Expert
- PPC Account Manager
- PPC Specialist
- PPC Executive
- Google AdWord Expert
- Marketing Campaign Manager
Topics Covered in Google PPC Course
The Google PPC training course covers the following topics:
- How to Create AdWords Account
- AdWords Dashboard
- Billing in AdWords
- Bidding Strategies
- Understanding CPC, ECPM, CPL, and CPA
- Ad Inventory
- Ad Networks
- Bumper Ads
- Video Discovery Ads
- Creating Your First Campaign and Understanding its Purpose
- Budget and Bidding
- Account Limits in AdWords
- Ad Rotation and Frequency Capping
- Scheduling- Start and End Date
- Networks and Devices
- Basics of Ad Groups and Keywords
- Types of Keywords- Exact, Broad, Phrase, and Negative
- Keyword and Placement Targeting
- Demographic Bidding (Only Display)
- Quality Score and Its Importance
- Topics and Interest-based Targeting
- CPC or Cost Per Click Strategy
- CPA or Cost Per Acquisitions Strategy
- CPV or Cost Per View Strategy
- CPM or Cost Per Mile Strategy
- ECPC or Enhanced Cost-Per-Click Strategy
- ROAS or Return on Ads Spend Strategy
- Target Outranking Share and target Search Page Location Strategy
- Text Ads
- Video Ads
- Responsive Image Ads
- Gmail Ads
- Dynamic Ads
- General Purpose Ads
- Lightbox Ads
- Gmail Users Targeting
- Location-based Targeting
- Affinity Audience Targeting
- Contextual Targeting